About Me

My photo
just because i fancy writing; just because i need my space; just because i want to share ...

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Another good read

Aidan wouldn't mind reading book when he has too (that is when mama said 'read the book'). Aimar is a different case. He has difficulty reading even one page of book, and the only way to 'force' him to read is to sit next to him and listen to his reading.

I never gave up looking for books that might attracts him to read, voluntarily. Books on facts,imaginary stuff, malay simple fiction book, and lots of types and genres. And finally, I got this one book. The riddles book. Bought it two weeks ago. And he on his way of completing it and asking for more!!!! O, what a music to my ear!


 He enjoyed it very much that he brought it to the school and read it. 

I saw lots of improvement in his reading attitudes, vocabulary and understanding of the logic. 

1. He enjoyed giving riddles that he understood. 
2. He asked and looked for answers that he didn't understand on the riddles itself.
3. He learned lots of new words and ideas. 
4. He loved it as it made him feel smarter when he threw riddles to his friends and they couldn't get it and when he told the answer they got it and laugh.
5. He read without me asking. 

ooo... I'm so looking forward to buying him more riddles books.. perhaps, this time I'd search for science riddles, maybe!

Try it, moms!

No comments:

Post a Comment