About Me

My photo
just because i fancy writing; just because i need my space; just because i want to share ...

Monday, March 30, 2015

Reading

Yup, with the gadgets and so forth, reading books always a struggle for parents like us! both myself and my husband love reading very much, but, obviously, it's neither Aidan's nor Aimar's favourite way in spending free time. 

I've tried a lot of method. Nope, so far, fiction is a no-no for a 8 year old and 10 year old boys. Aidan prefers non-fiction encyclopedias about things, animals and many more. Aimar, hmm..I'm still figuring out. 

Somehow, I bought a book for Aidan over the weekend. 

I haven't gone through the material, but I was surprised that it took Aidan only two days to complete it and he was so into it. I knew he learned some new words such as 'traitor', 'envied', 'prosthetic'. I knew he was happy to discover that nasi lemak cost only RM0.20 when mama was small. 

Now, will try to entice Aimar to read it. 

To any struggling parent, try this!

No comments:

Post a Comment